Rules (Must Read) Apr 18, 2012 10:49:12 GMT -5
Post by Lysette on Apr 18, 2012 10:49:12 GMT -5
- when you register, please register with your character's first, middle, and last name all in lowercase letters. if you make a mistake, the staff will change it for you, but please don't make it a habit. after registering, you either need to reserve a canon, or just proceed to application filling. if you reserve a canon, you'll have three days to get the biography up and ready. please run your biography through a word processor before you submit it.
At this stage, we are allowing players a maximum of three characters, of whom only one may be an original. That being said, please make sure you don't take on more characters than you can handle. Particularly in the case of canons, it's not fair to take a character that you then do not have the time/energy/motivation to play.
- we are presently a literate forum, thus we are asking for a minimum 300 word count for your post, but please keep in mind that it is to your own benefit to write decent sized posts. no one likes to write a six or eight paragraph post, and get a one paragraph response. so please try to make your posts detailed, but at the same time don't go on for pages or pages, unless you are rping with someone who can rp at that same level as you, and you guys have discussed that to make sure that it's okay.
- if you are going to be absent for a period of longer than three days, please post in the absences thread so that we know you are leaving. also, if we run periodic activity checks, we are asking that you please answer the checks. if you do not respond, the staff reserves the right to delete your character or put your canon back up for grabs. Please write POPCORN in your application where it says other, so that we the staff know you have read the rules.
- as can be expected, the staff would love it if you had decent quality graphics. if you're not very good with graphics, you can request something either here, or through a graphics resource forum. avatars should be a maximum size of 100px x 100px. To show that you read these, please put 'red light district' as your rule word in your application. As for signatures, we will be pretty lax, as long as you're graphics don't stretch the forum. No animated graphics allowed.
- we don't have a rating here for the site. if you have a thread that you know is going to be more mature, make sure to rate it M. In addition, we are not enforcing a 'fade to black' rule for scenes of a graphic or sexual nature. Read at your own discretion.
Yo! listen up, these rules were made by OMG LUFF of caution v 2.0.
Feel free to edit colors, minor things to your liking.
Remove this credit tag and you know what'll happen?
She'll come after you with bad music and force you to
listen to it. And your ears will bleed. Mhm[/center]